The Facility for Infectious Disease and Epidemic Research (FINDER) at UBC Vancouver: a shared research platform for Containment Level 3 scientific experiments.
- Services for work with Risk Group 3 (RG3) pathogens
- Access to custom-designed self-contained microbiology suites with animal holding rooms
- Expert advice for planning your research
- Academic and industry projects accepted
- Training for biosafety, work in CL-3 environments, certifications
FINDER is a UBC shared research platform funded in part by the Faculty of Medicine, Genome BC and the Office of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation.